Friday, November 28, 2008

Date


Today, I had a wonderful date with my President, I really enjoy the times. Yes, I mean it----a date. For others, I would prefer to call them as: outing. This is the third time we meet up ever since the last Christmas. This time, I can feel what date should look like.

There is some ambiguous kind of chemistry between us. Or maybe, just that I think too much? I think he somehow feel the same way as me, but I know the possibly we can work thing out is: none. There is a huge obstruction for us to get through, too much things to take into consideration: he is attached, he is flirty type, and I can never give him what he needed, so do him. However, date is something different. There is no promises, no burden, no tears, nothing but only joy and happiness.

So, we start to date, or with his parlance: outing with a really close friend.

So close, until there is no space for any third party to join in.

So close, until I can feel so much of felicity that only lover is able to provide me with.

So close, until I forget that I’m not his lover.

He once told me before, he hate to be in love. He doesn’t like the feeling that his frame of mind being controlled by someone. That’s not what a person should live like.

So do I.

I doubt: should we really in possession of someone’s mind and body, when he or she has the ability to make you laugh, or make you cry; make you feel insecure when they are not around, or make you feel be afraid with their leaving when they are around. I really doubt it.

I enjoy the time when we are dating. We eat, we laugh, and we share feeling. We have so many things in common, and I have so many things to talk to him. Our topics are endless.

We go to the art gallery, we look on all the paintings there, and we start to talk about the painting: what kind of brushwork we prefer, what kind of painting we going to put when we have our own house…and such. We doubt about the price of the painting that worth 250k, and we make a conclusion: A Mercedes Benz is better.

We have our lunch. He had so much of annoyance in his head. I realize that work can never be easy, when it comes to involve many of the real-life problems such as human relationship and monetary things. He squawked a lot to me, and what I can do is only lend my ear for him, I can’t give any advice. I offer to come down with the bill, and he refused to. He claims that I can only take the bill when I started to work. It’s a long-time ago saying that I rarely heard these days. That’s sweet.

We go to shopping. I want to buy a microphone. He stopped me to buy it.

“There’s going to be a PC Fair later in December, you can get a cheaper one from there.”

“Neh…I don’t know when is it.”

“I will inform you before that, so keep your wallet for a better usage ok?”

“Okays…whatever.”

Then, we go for sachet. His sachet in his house had lost its smell. We smell here and there, trying to get a nice sachet. Haha, sure we looks like doggie that time. Who cares? I like sachet’s smell anyway. He grabbed quite a lot, saying that can use for a longer time and need not to come and get another one so soon. When I was about to say: “I can buy for you...” I suddenly realize: I’m nothing to him.

Yea, just a so-called very close friend.

And close friend have no legal right to do shopping for him, but his lover do.

Times up, it’s 4 in the afternoon; he has to go back to his work. We walk to the entrance, he turn to the left, and I turn to the right. All these happened after we have a simple bye-bye. There’s nothing dramatic: no eye-to-eye contact, no goodbye hug, no turning back to say anything.

He walks on his path, and I walk on my way.

There you go, a date.

A simple, wonderful date.

No comments: