Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fat

During dinner time just now, when everyone was busy eating the sushi.. ( at least that's what I feel about it )...my beloved aunt suddenly say:

"KarSeng, u seems like FEI JOR wor......."
fei jor woR...
fei jor wOR...
fei jor WOR...
fei joR WOR...
fei jOR WOR...
fei JOR WOR...
feI JOR WOR...
fEI JOR WOR...
FEI JOR WOR!!!

Uew!! This sounds so terrible, when it comes out from someone who usually urge you to eat more and will never bother bout how your body look.....ITS FUCKING HURTED!!!!

I wish to diet actually...but the maid will never let go of me, even only 1 bite of sushi left, she will FORCE me to finish it, and WHAT THE FUCK?! I like the food actually....FUCK ME=.=''

So tomorrow, I will really go for my real, listen, is REAL diet plan!!!
FUCK ME if I still eat a lot.
Or FUCK HER if she make delicious food.

Fuck the fatty acids and glycerols.
Fuck the lipids and oils also.

FUCK EVERYTHING MAKE ME FAT.
MAID
POPO
AUNTIE
SUSHI
ANDERSON's DESIRE

FUCK U ALL

No comments: