Saturday, November 22, 2008

Surgery Is Done

Just come back from hospital this morning. The surgery itself is a successful one, I guess.
Now Im going to reveal the whole process I've gone through for the pass 2 days.

Yesterday(21-11-2008)
Early in the morning about 6.00am, before I can barely open my eyes, my grandma wake me up and urge me to have some light breakfast as what the doctor said. Until 8 something, my auntie send me to the hospital near PUDU there, and I go in by myself-----Listen, is all by myself, no one else.
So, during the registration state and the belonging keeping stage, everyone, here i mean include the doctors, nurses, other patients and of course, people who are pass by keep starring at me. "Where is your parents??" "You come here alone?" "Does anyone who we can contact to?"...Fine, I am ALONE, but do you all really need give me the YOU-ARE -PITY-CUZ-YOU-ARE-ALONE look????They all seems wan to see me cry and then tell me: "Dun sad kid, be strong and we'll support you" look....HELLO???? I pay for all these huh???

Well, the surgery was planned to start at 2pm, but since the emergency cases keep bumped into the operation room....Mine was start at--------7.00pm. Yes, laying on the bed, doing nothing from 9 in the am till my surgery...And all I can tell you bout the surgery is-----FUCKING PAIN.
Really wish I can find a better word, but pain explain it all. I can do nothing but to keep asking for pain killer every single hour, or the pain can kill the poor Anderson.

Then till the next morning, and I can proudly say this: I have been puasa for 1 and half day---and it is a fully puasa, means I never drink a single drop of water or a bite of food, its puasa~
Now im home----to be exact, is my auntie's home. Those naked photos or naughty 1...most probably can only be uploaded next week ,due to I still have to stay in KL for another week.

Ow....I never felt so sick of KL's life before, and I can tell you: Its horrible than it thought.


So, for picies..........be patient and i will serve you with the naughtiest pic I ever post....lol
But till then I think is time for me to privated it, right???

Ha Ha

2 comments:

cendolpulut said...

Glad you're save. Seriously you have to ask for pain killer every single hour? I thought they'll dooze you off. Woww. Puasa for one and a half day, that's impressive! If only A know.

Anderson said...

And I'm telling you this now....Its not lie...>.<''
Now you know, I can be a real muslim too...but too bad...the chemistry between me and A was just too...hmm...weak perhaps?