Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday (23-11-2008)

So, today is the second day after I had came out from hospital.
And I start to blogging in my laptop without post it on the internet, as I am lazy to go out to cyber cafe to online, and I don't think I am capable to do that with my bleeding leg too.

Was doing nothing today, except going out for lunch and went to buy some grocery with my aunt't family at the supermarket, with my injured leg, of course. My aunt't husband claimed that my leg should walk a bit, in order to make it used to walk?Whatever, I feel bore staying in home and keep watch the Sex and the City series only. So, I followed them for outing too, instead of ask them to bungkus for me as what I usually did.

When in the car, I saw my own chin in the car's mirror. Well, it is not that I never see my very unique chubby face before, but this time was totally different-----the chin seems to disappear, hided inside my lipids and fatty tissues, and of course, some unshaved bulu-bulu on it. OMFG???!!!!

I started to think back what happened to me, and I realize: Hmm, nothing should be surprise with that, when someone has cakes for light food?after breakfast and before lunch, donuts after lunch and before dinner (take note, this is not high tea time yet) and then, muffin for so-called tea time, and finally, dinner-like food for my supper, plus the two-people sized breakfast , lunch and dinner...I guess I asked for this.=(

Anyway, it is not my fault, as my aunt claimed that I look too slim (according to their perspective, they used to see over-sized western people around them, so this is how they looked at me) and I should eat more food, especially after such HUGE surgery?Yea yea yea... whatever laaaaaaa

So, don't need to tell me Im oversized when see me, u asked for it if I pijak you with my fat leg and smash you with my thick palm, ok???


FUCK ME NO FOOD

No comments: