Thursday, November 20, 2008

Believe it or not

Everything...will always go against what we wish-----at least mine will.

Thought to attend Oblique's Hunting Night this friday and get hunted or something, and I did mention before, nothing gonna stop me from going that event.
Now,"nothing" had stop me, which is Oblique cancelled the event, due to some problem in the management and such, sounds like the lady partner had quited and they are looking for a new partner, but anyway, the friday's event had been CANCELLED, that's the only thing i concern about. FUCK THEM.

Now left what club, we will discuzz it here.
La Queen-----It used to be happening, but seems to be turning into a malay crowded club nowadays. I'm racist anyway, cause I got alot of nice and friendly malay friends too. But don't think my other chinese friends wanna mix their sweat and such with other race(ignore those Western Lover----and count me in too)Okay, forget about it.

Market Place---- Hmm, We are going to undergo exorthermic reaction, get wet and hot, dance and shout like no one gonna care---- release our BITCHY energy . Not to sit still there and saying: Hi~ How's u and your lover going? Am my outfit today look good?? FYI,I just come back from Milan....Damn it. This is not our thing-----at least my thing.

What else?? This is the only 2 I know so far....Don't tell me Maison and such, I hate LaLa Girls come near me. Whack you..........bleh, that's only giving away the benefits, I wont do it, haha.

Anyway, even the event still going on, the another "nothing" that had stopped me from going to club is-------SURGERY.
The appointment with the doctor had been made from my lovely auntie, and it is on FRIDAY.
This means that I will not able to get drunk and dance like no body care for at least....let me check.....Hmm......1 MONTH.
Never thought I will do that so soon, I thought I will do that in Ipoh, but my auntie urge me to do it in KL, as she claim that: everything is better in KL....
Ok whatever, as I need not to bother about the location too.
What I care is the date I can get recover, and become naughty again.

Take lots of picies with my "A", but it is a sin for me to post it here...as some one claim it to be...
Ok, looks like I should just post my naked pic huh???

Haha, will think bout it.
Till then, cheers.

No comments: