Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight



Seriously...I'm in love with Edward so much right now!!

I doesn't mean to be rude, but what the fuck?! I just cant help but fall for the movie so much...That's really not my style. Hell no...

We doesn't intend to watch the movie at the first place, but since the movie show time is the one most suitable for us, so we just watch it.


The movie itself was a okay one,not to say very fantastic, and sometimes I feel the flow of the movie was a bit too slow, for us who had used to watch the fast going and happening blockbuster such as Harry Potter and such. Twilight is considered as one of the movie that might make u sleepy in some part. But hey, I just love the setting of the movie: the most damp area in US, isolated city, international-look high school, and sizzling hot vampire around...Gosh, how I wish I'm Bella and get bitten by the little vampire...

Neh....no shame lar me...>.<''


Actually Robert Pattinson is not a typical good looking Hollywood actor. Compared to the others, his appearance is not considered the most outstanding. But...the character itself make him so seductive, even with the thick white face make-up and a-bit-old-fashion hairstyle.


The way he look at Bella was like want to eat her up (with vampire's description: food)



But gosh....that was so so so charming!!! He like can see through people or wut, and my breath was getting harder and harder when look into his eye for a longer time...haha...really cant help on myself anymore =.=''


Oh ya, the other thing make him look great summore is the way he speaks English. That was fucking seductive!!! Damn it, why we always cant resist people who can speak politely and old-stylely??? Now only I realised I love the British accent so much, although it sometimes quite hard to understand, compared to the yo-wassup-dude American accent. Guess I have to start learn to speak in that way all over again huh??? Haha...


Nothing much to say this time, I'm clumsily and fucking deeply in love with Vampire now.

Bite me bite me>.<

p/s: Dunno what's wrong with me, I just get a brown color contact lens, and it make me feel I'm a vampire too now. Throu some people say that it doesn't suitable for Asian , but who cares??? I'm vampire babe~~

2 comments:

cendolpulut said...

Get a hold of yourself!

Anderson said...

Shut up!!
Im vampire!!!
Bite u no time!!