Sunday, December 21, 2008

Companionship

This post is for someone who's not going to read my blog. For your information, this is going to sound disgusting and might cause misapprehension to some of you --But we are not gay couple. We are BFFs. Our relationship had come to an end, even before I notice it, or I barely notice it.

Okay, I just don't want to notice it.

Time really flies. Though I said this, time doesn't really flies when our friendship is ended. When I need time flies to help me to subside my depression of losing a good friend, time doesn't flies as what it usually did.
Instead, I can feel the twinge everytime I need good friends to be at my side.

Afterall, I got only a good friend. My only friend.

It really did hurt me. I don't used to be such a loser in these situations. Usually, I'm the winner. I'm the one who always bring out the issue of arguments, and I will not let go of it. We will have cold war, and he will be the one to surrender, and then, we will be okay. And all these had happened for so many cycles, and the result is still, always the same. He always said that we are predeterminated to be good friends. Always said that.

Somehow, the result are different for this time. And we don't even have any kind of argument or what-so-ever. It just ended that way. So easy. Just because of his lover who doesn't favor me, he choose to ended our relationship. There's no room for beg for leniency, no room for forgiveness, no room for anything.

Anything, that can relate him to me anymore.

Cheers, may the best luck with us.

No comments: