Saturday, December 6, 2008

Short Updates

Okies, due to some complain of my beloved frens that had long missed me, here's some quick updates of my lifes.
FYI, pics will be explain everything as i'm kinda lazy to write much in the cloudy morning....so sleepy right now... ^0^

One of the pics I took with my university guy frens after the last paper in Sunway pyramid... my pose looks so intolerant with the rest...wonder why=.=

After my final, I didn't go back to Ipoh instantly, as what I usually did. Instead, I spend two weeks time staying in Taman Desa, KL after I had my operation in KL's hospital.

Some of the random pics of life in Tmn Desa. One day, we saw a fatty cat (and we named it tiger) on the road and it doesn't afraid of people, and was very cute and friendly. So, we took it home...and it was heavy>.<

Tiger was very huge compared to the normal cats. And this is my personal favourite pic of it...Look, see how innocent its face was??? Lol....

My operation was in Friday (21 of Nov), and I have to stay in hospital for 1 day after the operation. The operation is to take out the stainless steel screw which was implant in my ankle last year that help to fix the position of the bone which is a subsequence of car accident that I faced last year before SPM.
This is my bed in hospital. There's air conditioner, Astro in there...not bad after all huh??? Lol...

My breakfast in hospital. Had been fully puasa for the previous day...and these food had been the delicioussiest meal I ever had...haha!

My ankle after operation...still bleeding that time, but I still mati-matian go jogging...and guess what, my another leg kicked my wound, and the wound was opened after that....sigh...
Keep bleeding~
Keep keep bleeding leg~
Luckily that wound was closed after 2 weeks time>.<
Look? This is the 2 screws that had been in my ankle for 1 year...Quite scary>.<

Luckily I was able to rush up for the Mega Sales in KL...And Im lucky enough to grab some outfits for Chinese New Year, at eff-ing cheap prices~~

The 3 Reebok shoes that we bought...nice huh?! Cheap cheap cheapzZ

PDI outfits...cheap cheap cheap!!

SEED...I bought a lots from its outlet too, so so so so cheap !!

Guess how much is the hole-ly shoe which made in Spain??

Gosh, wonder who will buy it ! =.=''

That's all....use me quite some time to upload all these >.<''
Tired~~~
Anyway, can't wait for Xmas!!

No comments: