Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged...

I get tagged twice in this title...( frm the beloved cray n jkee-.-)
Anyway, i'll do it in a single post, im too tired to make it twice larrrrrr
J:Jackie
C:Cray

What relationship of you with him/her?-
J:My...my....my...>.<
C:A very good fren who cares bout me and give me lots of useful advice:)

Your 5 impressions towards him/her?-
J: High profile daoooooooooo, always busy with his social life larrrrrr
C: Hmm...quite talkative, talk talk talk-.-But funny content larrrrrrrrr

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you.-
J: Is he who bring me into my life now, thank you:-)
C:He recommend me the song " Against The Grain"...(really gt nth memorable mahhhhhh)

The most memorable words that he/she has said to you.-
J: Very tired, very sleepy aaaaaaaaaaaa( dunno he feel so or he used to say it to start conversation edi)
C: I wan NAN REN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( okok.....juz kidding, lolxxxxxx)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will?-
J: Force him to sms me every 1 hour and report wut he is doing=.=
C: Burn all his cigarettes-.-

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?-
J: delete all his remix songs and contact number(wahhhhh)
C: persue him to smoke till die(yerrrrrrrr, so bad)

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?-
J: uncertain emotion, weak self-control
C: ability to listen more to other opinion and sumtimes pls think for himself

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...-
J: he more leng zai den me(o.0???)
C: he is taller than me(wuwuwuwuwuwuwu.....)

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?-
J: invent a medicine to cure his palm sweating habit...
C: help him to gain weight...he need FATTTTTTT

The overall impression to he/her is...-
J: yerrrrrrr, enuf with ur high profile larrrrr
C: omg.....how come a ppl can hav so many energy to talk?????

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?-
Emotional, childish, stupid

The character for you for yourself is?-
Okok....sum parts above is correct....but overall im ADORABLE okay??????(*vomit*)

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?-
Why i just cant make up my mind on sth that is obviously needed to be changed????? hmm....

The most ideal person you want to be is?-
Donald Trumps, i will use all my money to play , play, and play-.-

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.-
For wut im doing right now, mummy u r my encouragement to not give up even i dun have any passion in it....i wish u can have a better life when i start to work....
For people who i care and care for me, thanks for everything u all had done on me, i will slowly bcum wut u all wish to c, really:-)

Ten people to tag:
1. Jackie
2. Jamie
3. Cray
4. Kirstine
5. Yunn
6. Connie
7. Leo
8. Yihz
9. Carter
10. Alson

Who is number 2 having relationship with?-
She is still single.Perhaps:P

Is number 3 a male or female?-
Male

If number 7 and number 10 be together would it be a good thing?-
WAHHHHHH.....hell no!!!

How about number 5 and number 8?-
A tomboi and a .....lolxxxxx

What is number 1 studying about?-
Culinary Art

When was the last time you had a chat with them?-
Always...except sum who are always bz-.-

Is number 4 a single?-
I dun think so....hahahahaha

Say something about number 2.-
She is my only gal fren in KL...really happy to know her as a fren, and hope she can get wut she wan in her life....Wish her all the best!!!

I realliii dunno who to tag ler.....blogger i know only the few-.-

No comments: