Friday, September 19, 2008

Fast Fact( A Tag)

Tagged by Jamie, facts you don’t want to know.

"State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts. No tag backs."

Okok...it seems weird for me to exposed my weird habit to u guys, but FINE, since u guys wan to know so bad-.-

1. I like to eat breakfast before i brush my teeth in da morning, it make me feel more energetic of the day( but i did brush after my breakfas okayyyyy)
2. Im night blinder, so next time dun ask me why keep doing the seductive eye wen even looking at the road sign at the nite-.-
3. I like to keep starring at the phone, even tat time i didnt sms or waiting sum1 call, dis is my habit>.<
4. By the way, my phone bill always exceed rm 150, dun ask me why, i also dunno~.~
5. Im not a hardworking student, so next time dun ask me for notes or homework to b copied..cuz i will ask from u all first.
6. My hair looks like a helmet before i style it.After i style it , it transform into-----------styled helmet=.=
7. Sumtimes i can b very quiet n moody, even im with a whole brunch of frens, dunno y, mayb period of a guy gua...
8. Anyway, i like to laugh a lots. But my laugh always teased by frens. They say it sounds like a duck.....HELLO????HAV U EVER SEEN A DUCK LAUGH A??????GUEK GUEK GUEK>>>>>
9. Im a feizai, so never say im chubby or cute anymore, just call me FEI ZAI will do okay?????
10.I hate to receive reply after 1 or 2 hour when sum1 texting sms with me, so juz text me "bb" or "im busy" if u nt available tat time ok???I will b very bengang to receive it late late d-.-
12. Im sum kind of deaf, so dun b surprise when i keep saying: Har ??? Har??? Har??? Im just cant listen wut u saying, is nt i dun pay attention to ur words:P
13. Throu i might seems quite outgoing, but in fact i juz hate to stay at hostel-.-So feel free to ask me out when im at hostel, u might be surprised tat the usual Anderson who dun choi u during weekends will be so desperate to yamcha with u during weekdays(i sounds so cheap la-.-)
14. I got problem in memorising thing(even im going to be a pharmacist>.<) So dun ask me to remember ur number or ur bday, unless tat is very very very important to me, cuz till now, i can only remember mine, my mama, and another's number*shy shy*
15. I cant really sleep till afternoon, even juz fin clubbing till 3 in da morning and sleep 5 in da morning...i will automatic awake at latest 10 sth and start to move here move there-.-But, for the rest of the day , i will b very sleepy and lazy lorrrrrrr

Omg...these take me longer time then i expected, even do homework i also nvr so concentrate be4....lolxxxxxx

I want to know more of Cray and Jackie(since i only know their got habits of writing blog-.-).

No comments: