Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Inconvenient Truth

Hmm, I got something to share with you guys this time>.<

Do u all blif tat i will bring some1 to an empty apartment and XXX ???

Hell no!!!!

But my mum n my auntie all afraid me will do so....

MY FACE LOOK VERY HAM SUP MEH????



Ok, here comes the full story(ceh.....-.-II)

I've had enough with my f**king hostel life(forgive me pls, some1 teach me to use all these rude words, in fact im still a good kid, lolxxxx), i really cant stand to stay in my hostel for my entire week. Ok lar, im not complaining bout everything in my hostel la, just im not that type of group living organism, i need some privacy once in a while to reminds me tat im still alive. I wanna live in KL at least for weekends, and leave this f**king place(again=.=)...I wish to stay in town, and not place which is so-called nice study environment and good air quality>.
Then, my auntie's apartment which is located in old klang road, taman desa comes into my mind( sounds like im very evil only....) I asked to stay in there, and at first everything seems to be very sun lei 1....but dunno why as the date to due the apartment getting nearer, seems like very hard, but luckily la.....friday i will get the key, hurrayyyyyyy~~~~
Saturday will have a concert thingy at LOW YAT PLAZA right???
Lets go there~~~
All my frens who see my post pls ask me out!!!!! Wakakakakaka...

No comments: