Friday, September 12, 2008

Ipoh, again:)

Too many things i have to post...Hmm, first of all: I AM BACK TO IPOH~~


Just now evening, i go for mountain climbing in Kledang there, i use my lovely motor bike---and put my wallet inside the motor as usual...
When i back, the wallet was in my motor bike's basket!!!!!!
ALL MONEY INSIDE GONE!!!!
"Luckily", my important cards and bus ticket was still there.....(luckily pulak-.-)
I really big head prawn d larrrrrrrrr, forget to lock it properly timmmmmmmmm
Hmm.....shud i feel happy or sad nie?????


Okie, now lets start with the happy thingy, picture~~~~~~

my usual fruits after dinner in hostel....(wahhhhhhhh, but only available after few days back from ipoh....sigh-.-)

The day this pic taken was 3-sep-2008, but every1 is desperately to buy ticket at 26-sep-2008...HARI RAYA!!!!!(God bless me...i managed to get 1 afterall>.<)
Here are some pic we took in Oblique...havin lots of fun tat nite, throu sth unexpected happenned, but life still goes on, and hope everything will be fine, hope everyone will get better in time:)
Drunk look Nicholas + Sexy Jamie + 1 unknown monkey= weird pic(=.=)
Jamie and Jackie~~

Jackie, Yihz and his frens from melaka(Try to guess the age of Yihz fren.....22!!!!OMGGGGG)

Benny and Cray (and a always-there-licking monkey khoo-__-)

Cray and Anderson(Why i so fierce d ler????Sob sob...-.-)

Alby, Jackie and Carter( again, funny jkee....lolxxxx)

Anderson, Nicholas and Jamie(Nic look sooooo funny la---licking jamie's buku lima, lolxxxxx)
Jackie and Anderson(some1 yelling for help at the behind...hahahahaha!!!)
Happy for having u guys accompany me in my life, stay connected yea!!!

1 comment:

-chein yee- said...

was definately some of the great nites ^^

XOXO
-chein yee-