Friday, September 26, 2008

Raya Break

Here's some pics, guess will be more eye-catching than my emo words =(
My alone mamak time at Tmn Desa, dun really like maggie goreng, but sum1 told me it is nice, so i like it =)

During buka raya time with my class members and our pretty lecturers^.^ Non-bumi in our class....tot wanna take with others, but they gone for pray edi...>.< Me and Wei2~
( I can hardly find myself in this pic>.<)
Our class and Pn.Salmah before Raya Break....i was late for tat day, stupid jam>.<



I love these 2 ShangHai Mooncake very much...really cute!!!(and tastiessssss also>.<) This is what we ate during Mid-Autumn Festival....artisty daoooooooooooo
me n my sis's assignment for the nite....(mum force us to play, say this is traditional wor...=.=)
me, mummy and sis.....gonna miss them lots......=)


Recently I getting more n more unlike me, i wonder why i bcum like this.
Hmm...anyway, this time, it is really passed, there's no more any chance for me to do anything.
Guess this is my fate--to lost lost something i care the most, and make me grow up, in another way.
Will be fine, will be strong, will be tough =)

No comments: