Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Im Back>,<

Back to study again, sienzzz
Hav a hmm.... weekends, dunno wut had i done all these days, juz simply dunno wut the hell is going on>.<
First, i get back to Ipoh at friday, den very fas suddenly till nite time edi...
At saturday morning, i bak to my former school for the Hari Anugerah thingy.I get to b the Tokoh Pelajar SPM again, quite sombong now, wakakakaka...took some pic again, but now im in com lab, juz upload it later la>.<
Meet many of my juniors and teachers, all feel i changed alots edi...Hmm, dunno la, even myself also cant recognize me now, everyday doin the thing that i dunno if i shud do or not, so bore wif it. Cant really catch up my study recently, as i always move away frm hostel during weekends, wut ppl had done during weekends is study, study n study, and wut i've done is play, play n play only...
Sunday meet up wif J, dunno hw to say, but i feel more relief actually.
Hope my days will b better.

No comments: