Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moody again

Gloomy tuesday, i really hate to wait.
3 more days to go, then i can leave this sucks place n get bak to my lovely hometown----IPOH!!
I really feel dunno wut to do here with all the tension with me. Everyone workin so hard, i wan to be like them, too. But i have no energy to do so, nt i wan to give up, i juz dun hav any energy.
As usual, i get back my math test paper, cant even passed it, again n again, weakest among all.

Do you ever had the feelin of helpless?
Tats wht i feelin nw.
Dunno wut to do, tried hard? Nt like i never done be4, is my hardwork still cant help me to do better.

I always wan to escape frm all these problems, too many things in my mind.
I cant.

When can i live like wut i did in IPOH?
why shud my life get so much complicated ever since i study in S.Alam?
Im a simple guy, i juz wan to do what i shud do, cant?
why shud everything not happening as wut it shud look like?

I miss u so bad, wut can i do?
I doin bad here, i cried again n again.

No comments: