Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday

anderson......who cares bout u???sushi is the main attraction okay??????
big head yunn....occupy the whole screen....hahahah!!
call me rainie yang.....lolzzzzzz
really love my expression....funny!!!!
attention: my hand juz accidentally at there, im not garuING!!!
anderson~~~~

Do i look like good, innocent boy next door??? hahaha....in fact im still so!!!
Connie, Yunn and Anderson in our primary class room....time flies...edi 8 years....
Dunno since when, blackboard was dissapear from my life already....hahaha
Look so professional.....im so busy with my phone la...hahaha!!





From now on, i will enjoy my life, i will make my life as colorful as possible.





Hang out with my primary school mates, really enjoy tat really much, really didnt think of the sad thing at all. Feel happy with my progress now, will get rid of tat soon.





1 comment:

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

lol... so cool can hang out with them... too bad... i wasn't in ipoh... it will be nice to meet up with u all again.. cya