Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My life?

Got computer study test today, sucks...i didnt even noe wut im writing of, juz simply write something on it. I hate to b such student, always feel stupid n helpless.

Life doesnt comes as it shud be. Im confusing now: am i the 1 who can make u happy?am i really suitable for u? the more u treat me well, the more i feel bad. stop it, i cant breath. i hope to escape from all these, i wan to back to normal, everything back to the place wer it shud be look like. everything back to the normal position. no more u and me, no more me n him, only me, only u , only him. i really confuse, im such a jerk, i noe tat. people say im cheap, can easily hav sex with ppl hu r interested to me. i dun really care now, im wut? i also dunno.

hope i can die , sooner or later

No comments: