Sunday, January 3, 2010

Peaceful New Year's Eve

Instead of going out with a whole bunch of crazy friends for countdown events happening in town, this year, I've decided not to go anywhere -- well, a restaurant doesn't really consider "anywhere" -- and spend my last new year eve with my family, in a decent Japanese restaurant.

Nothing much, just to share some of the nice sushi I wish to highlight on.

Tasty.

Best sushi of the night. Dang tasty.

My sister and my mummy. Can't be eaten>.<

I think I know how to cherish my family more, compared to last time. Guess I'm more mature now -- not physically, but mentally okay??? I am getting so much of age conscious now. The age crisis is hitting me right on my head. Not able to be categorized as "under 20" is just something unbearable.

Sigh.


Anyway, happy new year everyone.

No comments: