Friday, January 1, 2010

My first attempt to feed my family

I'm going to spend my next 4 years in Melbourne ( oh gosh, I just love how the words come out from my mouth -- Melbourne~). Hence, I've decided that I am going to make a Hawaiian pizza -- a typical western food -- in the very first day of 2010. Ong lai ong lai, huat arhhhh!!!

Here's the whole process:

Prepare the ingredients: pizza base, pineapple, sausages(halal in my case), chicken breast, cheese(there's two type of cheese I used -- mozarela cheese and cheddar cheese, must use both for better taste!)


Cut the chicken breast into cubes. Put some salts, flavoring and soya sauce and mixed them well.


Fried the chicken cubes for a while -- just until all the chicken cubes turn it's color into pale pinky color. We do not need to make sure the chicken is cooked, as we are going to put it on pizza base later, and will bake it again.


After that, put in the thin sausages slices as well. Just cook it for a little while.


Meanwhile, put the pizza base into oven and bake for 15 mins, at 120 degree Celsius.


Ta dang~ The pizza base is crispy now and ready for topping.


Some people might use the imported pizza sauce. Well, for me, the tomato sauce buatan malaysia taste no different with that. =P


Apply it evenly on the pizza base (sounds like a make-up tutorial =P).


First layer will be the chicken cubes and sausages.


Which I like them fill every inch of my pizza. I'm a carnivore.


Second layer will be the pineapple cubes. I just love pineapple.



Finally, my favourite part. Put in cheeseS ---lots and lots of them! Who cares about calories, when they are so so mouth watering???


After that, put them into the oven for another 20 minutes, with temperature of 250 degree Celsius (well, this is adjustable. If you are afraid of heaty, use a lower temperature, but with a long period of time in the oven. Of course, the pizza wouldn't be that crispy then.)



Waiting....













Keep waiting...













The smell is just unbearable....waiting....













Done!

Oh my god...look at my baby....

Isn't that the most wonderful thing in the whole world....

Look at that...the meats are filling every of your bite...

And that's it~ My wonderful frst time experience of making my own pizza. Well done Anderson~

No comments: