Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 Weeks times.

Flight scheduled on 13th February. Morning flight.
That falls on the Chinese New Year's Eve.
Urg. Can it be any more sooner?

Less than 2 weeks, and I'm gonna leave M'sia to a whole new city -- Melbourne.
I was always not good in adapting to a new life.
Last time when I first went to study in Shah Alam, it took me about 1 months to get used to it.
And that's only Shah Alam. 3 hours journey by bus to Ipoh.
Now it's Melbourne, Australia.
8 hours, by flight.
Shoot.

I really don't know how am I going to bear with it.
I am a mummy boy as everyone tells so.
Even me myself admits it. I enjoy sticking around my mum and my house in Ipoh.
And as days passed, I feels the emotions are coming from my stomach. Uneasy.

Nowadays, I sleep very late. About 2am.
And wake up around 9 am.
I don't want to spend my precious time in sleep.
I want to be awake and look at my surrounding, my family.
And it suddenly feels good to be jobless, studyless.

Less than 2 weeks.
F.L.Y.
Bye bye.

No comments: