Sunday, January 24, 2010

My New Year Resolution.s.

It's already towards the end of the first month of 2010. But I do have some new year resolutions that I think are not too late for me to set -- I haven't done anything, yet -- and to work hard for it.

And these not are in the necessary order. All should be fulfilled.

1. Be more outspoken. I want to be the old me -- the active me, the sunny one, the talkative one -- and not the goofy me for the past 2 years. I can do better than hiding in the corner and giving irrelevant comments. Go out there, speaks to people. Make more friends.

2. Fix my attitude. Stop being so bad tempered. Have more patients. Think before I speak things out -- words can never be take back. Try not to hurt anyone's feeling.

3. Keep connected to families. By this, I include aunties, uncles, cousins...all the family members who concern of me. Write them emails once in a while. Skype them. Never give excuses of no time for doing such -- I always have time for movies and games, but not communication? So, stop lying to self.

4. Study smart, but not hard. Don't be kiasu. Hello, it's Melbourne! I'll be there for 4-good-years -- and do I want to be in another Intec again? Remember that.

5. Take good care of my health. Eat healthy food. Have enough sleep. Hit the gym regularly. Remember, do not take anything/ do anything that will do harm to my body. The body is given by my parents. It's not solely mine. I don't have the right to do harm to it. So, be good.

6. Learn to be a good, or better person.

No comments: