Monday, January 18, 2010

Duplication

It's like a cliche.
Everyone looks exactly like another.
Except the face.
So, aside from the face, the perfect body just look like duplication of each other. Okay, maybe some enlarge it, or some shrink it. But still, the shape are the same.

Went to Market Place last weekend. Ben said it's a farewell for me -- with the, well, lou. Lol. Maybe I've left that social group for too long time. Ben was, and is the only people that can link me back to the people in there. Or else, I feel like a complete left out of that night. Anyway, I was still too shy to talk to people -- and I was still a left out. Ben said I was like so anti-social.

I guess so. I can't find a common topic to talk with them. Not now, at least.

Missed the time when I first went to Frangi.
To Orange.
To La Queen.
To Oblique.
But not MP. For sure.

The gap is so obvious. And I can't seems to be able to fill that with anything.

Anyhow, love the scene. It's like all the best shape of the people u can asked for are there.

Still, I started to loath gym now. I don't wish to be one of them. Physically, at least. =(


No comments: