Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Awu~

I was bathing. And the postman kept HON at my gate. It's a thing. Not a letter. My signature is required.

It's weird. As far as I can remember, there isn't anything that I was waiting for:
1. I didn't bought anything online
2. It's not my birthday yet.
3. Never heard that JPA is going to send us anything soon.

With my towel wrapped on my waist -- actually I can skip this part, but I want to emphasize on how curious I am at that moment -- I went out and get that.

And I take a glimpse on it.

Which make me jumped. My towel went off. I bet there's no one around -- even if there IS, I can see nothing but only the thing.

It's from Sony Music Entertainment.

It's for Galaxie Shakira Contest.

And most important thing is, it's for Tong Kah Seng.

Which is ME!


Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is my first time joining the contests in the magazines, and I didn't even remember it after I send those forms. And yet, my first time earn me a very nice CD! WaW!

Definitely a very good way to kick start a new year. I'm more than delighted.

No comments: