Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big Bang

I can't believe I've been through so much events in one schooling day.

First, I woke up at 9.45am. And my ethic class supposedly starts at 10.10 am.

Bang.

With hair unset and face unwashed and everything, I had my simplest breakfast and pack my bags, get on to my bike and rushed to class. I even planned what to lie to my lecturer when I was late to get into class: stomach ache.

And the next thing I realized was: there's no ethic class on that day, for no reason.

Second BANG.

That was my only class on friday. And because of that class, I decided not to go back to Ipoh on thursday. How should I feel for that? Ok fine. I try to convince myself that I still have other reason to keep me in Shah Alam for the weekend: I have to pass up my assignments to my biology lecturer, plus this is only the second week eversince new sem started. Well, I feel a bit better after that.

And then, that was at 10.30 am. Since the time after that dissapointment was still quite early, I've decided to go for the Pesta Jualan in Seksyen 28. The advertisement in newspaper make it look so appealing: Adidas, Renoma, Voir, Hush Puppies... I thought this is going to be some warehouse sales, and regardless the distance from my college to that place, which is more than enough for me to reach Subang Jaya, I went for it.

Which turned out to be another disappointment. Those stuff in that so-called pesta jualan was shit. Those so-called branded outfits were even more expensive than in shopping mall. Not to forget that those were so so so last season things.

Third bang.

Anything la. I have nothing to lose but get more tanned and some petrol wasted only. I'm fine! The time was about 12pm when I back to my hostel. And Vivien messaged me to ask me whether to go to Pyramid later or not. After the consideration on both the allowance crisis and dull-life crisis, I reckon the second one was more urgent and need serious attention. Since the time was still early, I watched 50 First Dates, by Adam Slander and Drew Barrymore. Typical love story but with a really interesting setting of characters.

Then, the time was about 2pm. After took a bath and get changed, I went to meet up with my college friends in Pyramid for ice-skating. When I reached there, some gals went to hunt for socks, while me, Vivien and AZ went to Giant to buy food and drinks. Since that night I'm going to Oblique, I went to buy my favourite drink -- Long Island to add to the fun of the night. Just when I was about to pay for my drink, the security came to me. Guess what, he asked to check my ic.

Hello, do I look under age to you, Mr.Security??? And why you give me that reproach look? I'm not a criminal okay...=(

Forth BANG.

Despite all the bang-bang, we finally made it into the ice-skating. That was a long winding skating, with lots of falls and wrenched ankles. That was fun, though. And the gals were really fast learners, and at the end of the day, they actually can skate by their own without get close to the wall. And yea, me and AZ managed to spot some eye candies in that pool, which are really hotilicious!

Then, after dinner in Pizza Hut, we moved to Asian Avenue, opting for....DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! It was a crazy game, as newbie like us who can't even tell the differences of the four indicator on the screen, have no sense of music and such, dare to go on to the dancing machine and making fool of ourselves in the middle (or in this case, the top) of the Sunway Pyramid...obviously, we are shameless. And the most humiliating part fall on the last. When they moved on to the drum hitting machine, we started to shout out the beat of the game, as if they can only hit the drum with the help of our yelling.

MIDDLE! MIDDLE! SIDE! SIDE!

And the time was at 10.10 pm. I rushed all the way back to my hostel in Shah Alam, wanting to get ready for the next event, before I get trapped in the hostel after 11pm, where the curfew is reached. Believe me or not, with my Malaysia made motorbike, I actually got back to my hostel at 10.30pm! What a record! After took a bath, get my clothes on, contact lens put on, hair set and smell nice, me and another 2 more friends get all ready to go to club. And it was at 11.10pm.

We reached Oblique at 11.45pm. On the way to Oblique, I finished the whole bottle of Long Island and starts to be quite active then. As expected, there wasn't really a lot of people in the club at friday night. The dance pool was empty, despite the fact that there already quite a number of seafood looking creatures in the club. Everyone was pretending to be goody-goody and not to move further from their tables. And when I was at the bar, trying to get some drinks for my friends, the manager of the club come to me and said:

Get these drinks to table no.4, fast fast!

That's it. I stood still there, still trying to figure out what's happening. Then, I started to look around: the waiters there were all in their early 20s, wearing white shirts with black ties -- which appear to be almost, but not exactly the same as my outfit -- which ultimately telling me that, I dressed up like a waiter.

Fifth BANG.

Ignored this. I get back to my friends there, trying to get my mood recovered. Since I was drunk a little bit, I easily get carried away with the musics played by the DJ-- although those songs were not really well mixed, with many songs played over and over again. Finally, at the time around 1.30am, everyone started to get excited, and the dance pool finally have some people filled in. I dragged my friends to go in the pool with me, and we danced like there's no tomorrow...or in a wider term: we danced our heart out. When I get onto the white stage, there's a malay, which you can easily tell that he is a gay from his dance move and outfit, started to get close to me. He danced at my back and put his hand on my shoulders, grabbing my back. Okay...this is a club, so I won't berkira so much with you. I turned around and slowly move to the other side, and I think he knew that I wasn't flattered by his flirting. A sissy gay abuse.

Sixth BANG.

Anyway, I still able to enjoy myself, with other better quality of flirting and naughty dance happening after that, which I'm not going to describe it in detail here. =P At the time of 3am, we moved out of the club, and headed to McD for some post-clubbing meal. After the McD, the time was already 4.45 am, and we went back to our hostel -- how? haha, imagine yourself.

That's it. My big bang bang friday~

No comments: