Monday, June 22, 2009

URGGGG

I slept quite early last night, about 11.30pm. Wanting to wake up earlier to go for some light exercise or something else.

Then, I woke up at 11am. What-the-fuck, I hate my time being wasted in sleeping. Not like you can get your body toned-up or your beauty get enhanced in sleeping, like other sleeper claim to be. So, I woke up at 11am. Most of my morning time, gone.

Then, here comes the worst part. I on my phone. As usual, 10++ missed calls and few messages. Sorry for not getting the calls answered, and those messages replied. I always did that, wonder why I'm so mean.

And then, just when I thought I'm the meanest person in the entire universe, someone had actually just overrun me -- WeiLun.

Message from Wei Lun:

Bio Class at 2 pm.

Holly shit. That means I only have 3 hours left before the class starting. And I have pack up everything from what I left in Klang for 3 days, and ride them all the way back to Shah Alam, then back to class again. What the fuck.

Madam...U r so cruel. *sob sob*

No comments: