Friday, June 12, 2009

Song-in-head syndrome

Just wanna recommend some nice songs lately...
I'm pretty sure that these will be CLUB HITS later...hehe^^

Now I'm That Bitch - Livvi Franc

Couldn't really found much information about this new rise singer...
Guess this gal is gonna be BIG with the bitchy-rihanna-style and the hot body...
I'm really addicted the way the word 'bitch' is being pronounced. It sounds so 'gimme-more'... and such a 'biatch' for sure can make me give her more...sexayyyyyyy
The future of this song is looking bright, I just can't wait for the remix versions...
3.5/5

She's Like A Star - Riz

Again, this is not those singer we r familiar with...(or maybe is my own problem???)
Well, I can't really tell the difference between all da black singers. They look almost exactly the same to me...Again, same way goes to the Western when they see Chinese...
Back to this song...da song sounds a bit Ne-yo or maybe Usher or even Chris Brown...
But this guy is lucky enough to have a nice arrangement of music, interesting beat, and most important of all, it BANGS with my taste of songs! Luf the flow and the catchy lyrics...Do I like a star??? lol
3/5

Lights Out - Cosmo

Tell you what, this song is really evil for using a gal to sing it innocently. Very Tokyo-drift....yet I love the dirty way of the male sing out the 'lights out'...
I'm pretty sure people will quite sublime in judging this song...they only will be either like this song so much, or hate it to a maximum....
4/5

No comments: