Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm so sleepy right now...

This is a random post of what I've been doing for the weekend.

Friday:
Erm, my classes were cancelled. So, I slept until 11am. -.-
After that, watched Confession of A Shopaholic and Wild Child. Some people asked me what lesson I got from the movie about big spender. And my answer is:

Next time, we should go for designer sample sale. You can get 50% off from Gucci or Yves Saint Laurent.

Well, that's the truth what...

Then, I went for Ice-skatting with Azwan. Accidentally...(not accidentally, but she came to find us) bumped into VV and ZHan. Felt sorry for said something that hurted VV, although I don't mean it, at all. Everyone, please bear in mind that I don't mean everything I said, or I will say. Cuz I don't think twice before I say anything. I say, simply because I want to say.

Anyway, back to the ice-skatting. We bumped into Hidayah and her friend ( i'm so sorry, though I knew that gal for some time, but I never knew her name...) I have to say that I'm getting better and better in skatting already. But I miss the time when I can't skate at all, so I get to bump...i mean real bump into people I'm fancy at. Two people bumped and roll and roll and roll together on the icy floor...get wet wet....phew, I sounds so wrong-.-

Saturday:
As usual, I woke up at 11 something. After collect my laundry at dobby, I meet up with Azwan and Ariff in Ole2. Then, I went back to Klang to celebrate my cousin's burfdae. Had the burfdae party in Neway, Subang. I love the buffet there. And it is so cheap:

RM 40++ for a person, included buffet!!!

That's it. My weekends ended like this. Boring.
I'm so sleepy right now.

No comments: