Friday, July 3, 2009

It's back.

It's been half a year.


Six months passed.


27 weeks gone.


182.625 days ended.


4383 hours of waiting.


And finally,













MALAYSIA MEGA SALES IS BACK!!!













I can't find any word other than excited to describe my feeling right now. How many times I've abandoned silver lining coated jacket of TOPMAN, white leather shoes of ZARA, deep-v sweater of SEED, khaki short pants of CALVIN KLEIN, deep blue polo shirt from RENOMA, countryside short sleeve shirt from POLO, white sling bag from Lacoste, etc, etc, and etc. Every time I passed by their display windows, everytime I cried deep inside my heart, silently wondering why those brands have to be so mean to me...

Which comes to an end, until tomorrow.

SALES!!!

Grab grab grab!!!

No comments: