Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In memoir of you

Again, you disappoint me =(

That is so predictable of you. Out of nothing, you appeared in my life.
Left your scent in every part of me.
Hate them, hate them for smell so nice. Hate them for being so you. Hate them for, they do not leave once you're left.

And they mingled around my body, that's so you. They totally changed who I am, who I think I am, who people think I am. When I look into the mirror, each and everyday, I can't see myself, but you.

No one else, but you.
I never care about grooming before.
I never like to sing so much before.

I never love to drink so much before.
I never love to club before.
And I've never thought I can be this slut before.

That's so you.

You really deserve a big round of applause. Perhaps, for manage to totally alter my path of life, my everything. From a zero, I turned to a negative. I am walking your path, doing what you will do, feeling what you will feel.

And I miss you.

No comments: