Thursday, July 30, 2009

Already Gone

This is the title of a song I recently addicted to it. Get into my heart, in some way.

As many of my friends claimed, I had long abandoned my blog ( in the sense that I didn't post picture, that's ridiculous for me anyway)...so I've decided to just upload all those pictures in my phone, regardless of their topic, although I should post in their relative post...


This is when I followed Panda back to Kampar. I pretended as their student and tried to sneak in...which turned to a failure. All students were starring at my too-stupid t-shirt, saying that: Sorry girls, I am G*Y.

At the same night, Panda and his friends all went crazy -- suggesting to have late supper in PENANG. Just like that, we went all the way from Kampar to Penang, just to eat CHAW KUEW TIAO, and go back straight after that. Sigh. 6 hours sitting in the car. Imagine that.

Attempt to take a overview picture, failed as well.

Take a closer look at this picture I took. U will be surprised with what you going to see.

I woke up at god-damn-5-am just to listen to Azwan talking in some language I can't understand. HA Ha.

Outing with Jamie and Steve. Missed to give Jamie a farewell hug before she departed to Perth. Don't worry girl, will see you in Aussie next year!!!

Some cam-whore of mine before balik kampung. Ignore it pls :P

The white short pants I've longing. Thanks to Malaysia's Mega Sales.

My goddamned CK perfume. Guess I have no choice but to drink perfume for the next whole month.

My usually unusual download speed in my college. Sometimes it even reached 400kbs in the night...TAK TIPU!!!

This is the only thing I did when I back to Ipoh this sudden holiday.

Waiting for it ....*winks winks*

And the product....DELICIOUS!!!!

Thinking to get a tattoo on my back. My mum only allow me to do it after the final exam. Sigh.

No comments: