Friday, April 24, 2009

you can judge better than me

I have to say, I'm not that type of people who can put his arrogant down and apology for whatever I have done-- whether I did it wrong or not.

So, if any misunderstanding happened, I will never be the first one to give up. I am a bitch. I love war. I hate to say this, but I'm seriously SUCKS.

Whatever I have done, just don't take me seriously, I will never get offensed -- although that seems to show on my face -- that's just my way of being friendly to you. Only to friend I really know I can make joke with, I will let myself be free and do anything that I think is suitable for that period of time -- regardless of the consequence. I'm just being funny -- in my very own way -- to show how I appreciate the friendship.

I won't say sorry. That's just so not me.
Fuck you.

No comments: