Thursday, April 30, 2009

A letter to a junior

Dear Tyrene,

Good day. I know you are not my blog reader -- perhaps you only read its blog. Yes, is "its". I don't think a homosapien could be actually so heartless and can have no mercy in committing its sins. Of course, when things comes to an animal, everything can be explained. Animal has no elaborative faculty and they do things according to their instinct at that moment. And for your case, obviously, sex is topping its priority. And it definately needs different sex partner to fulfill its requirement.

I didn't reply your message that you sent to me this afternoon. I meant to do it. I feel so tired to be your mama anymore. I owe you nothing, and I don't feel I want to do it anymore. You are fucking helpless for listen to none of the advices I had gave to you. You are the most fucking reckless person I had ever seen before, too. You have no fucking idea how fed up I am on you. And I think on top of everything, I should just leave you alone and see what's gonna happen to you this poor little sucker -- I'll wait and see till when you are going to enjoy suck the animal's tits or balls or whatever it have; or maybe it will not let you suck it anymore, cause I think the expired date for its sex partnet is simply over on you. You are EX for it now.

Can't you figure out what's happening out there by yourself? Even everything are so obvious, so vivid until a level that even my grani could tell that it is telling you that it is so over you right now. That feature is not meant for you, can't you see it? Damn you. I can't think of anything worse than being your friend now. When I say it -- which I mean post in my blog, I meant it. You are simply nothing but a patient and love waster: waste of my true heartly care and brotherly love for you. Fuck you, girl.

It choose to hit the club with its congener, rather than go to you and tell you why it is missing for those days when you need it around you. It purposely missing for the entired week and not to reply any of your calls and your messages, and it told you that it has no more credit in its phone. Haha, reasonable. Despite the fact that it is studying in the most expensive college in the entired Subang area, it has its own car and able to feed the car constently in order to ensure it won't miss any of the clubbing time, and also he has internet connection in his home -- his reason is actually so convictive. Fuck it again and again, as you wish, ayte? I am seriously fucking can't understand why you just can't get over this fucking bastard. What's so good about it? Smallest tits you had ever seen before, or the tiniest cock you had ever taste that make you can't leave it alone? Tell me when you have the answer in your tiny mind -- or you can just ignore me and keep on with your fascinating and beautific platonic love story. Just make sure none of them are going to get into my eardrum again. Never ever.

You choose to make yourself so cheap. That's what you did. You walk all the way from Kelana Jaya to its place in Shah Alam. And you asked me to tell it that you are doing it. So what? You try to make it realise anything? "Oh, Tyrene is being so nice to me. I should just go back to her and we will be happily ever after." "Oh, Tyrene is so cute. I will not abandon her anymore." Is this what you hope from it? Haha, Happy Valentine.

Just fuck off from my live. I won't give a damn anymore. You are wasting my energy to being nice to you. And so sorry, I will feel bore sometimes. With this, I end my letter. Fuck both of you.

Best rgds,
Anderson

No comments: