Sunday, April 12, 2009

mumble

i wish to hav a girl friend before the age of 24, and she will be the women who i will be marry to at the end of the day.

she must be caring.
she must love my family, just as much as she does to her own family.
she must love kids.

we will hav 2 kids.
1 boy.
1 girl.
or maybe 1 more girl, i like to have daughters.
daughter will help to massage her daddy when daddy is tired.

we will hav our own house. not too big. i hate the feeling of emptiness. a normal house will do. i wan to hav my mum staying wif me. i wan to take care of her. if my mother in law wan to, she could stay wif us too.
age people need lots of attention and care. i will love her mum as much as i do to my mum too.

and i love to hav dogs of our own. which can help to cheer up the house. i love big dogs. not tiny lil paris hilton those.

will mumble more in the future.

No comments: