Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm sick =(

yea, I'm sick, once again. this time lil asthmatian n fluen come n lawat me at the same time, beh tahan@.@

again, dis had been a hard week for me, after all i've to go throughout the week...again, assignments and tests n quizes attempt their very best to push me to a limit, and c how i'm going to jump across the wall, a fuckin' barrier between a dead me and a breathing me.

"have fun in your first sem, cuz u going to suffer a lot, and a lot in the 2nd n 3rd sem"
victorvictorvictorvictorvictorvictorvictorvictor(my long-lost-contact-senior Victor, 2008)

i think this is it, isn't it? this is the suffer he mentioned before, right?
anyway, i still haven't reach my limit yet. come on, i still fighting. although i lose a lot, but u see, i'm still surviving, don't i?

everytime i try to start my blog, involuntarily, i will start with: I dunno.... It seems to be my way to escape from any kind of responsible and try to put the blame on my innocence.

i dunno why i do that,
i dunno how come i make this decision,
i dunno why i behave this way.

yes, lots of i dunno,
and in fact, i know.

i know, i can do it better. i know, i still hav the fire in me. i know, i know i knew it.

although i'm sick, i try very hard not to let it knock me down. i still attend classes as usual, eat as usual, and study very hard as usual. i try to forget the fact i cant breath normally (thanks to my asthma) and cant c things clearly (my recent illness, dunno why) , and lost most of my sence (thanks to flu). i love the way im treating myself now. it make me feel like im a superman -- with limited health, of cuz.

throughout this week, a number of people had let me down.

"after all that u had put me through, u think i'm going to despite u. but in the end, i wanna thank you, cuz u make me tat much stronger. "
Stronger, Christina AguileraStronger, Christina Aguilera Stronger, Christina Aguilera

yea, this is wut i wanna say. i dun feel anything, seriously. i still hav my life as usual, i still behave like the old me, i'm still me. the way u do on me just make me realise how realistic u r. i wont ask for anything from u, anymore. i wont. and i hope i can fly soon, and pls, i dun wan to be in the same uni wif u, or even the same part of australia, pls dun.

just so fed up. but i gotta say, family is something which can always cheer me up.

No comments: