Friday, April 3, 2009

I screwed up...

I've working really hard for Chem, starting from last week.
Really memorise all da important things, even some which are not been mentioned in test book but in revision book.
But I screwed up.
Food poisoning.
Prawn allergy.

During the test, I sweated like I've never have before. I spent most of my time, trying very hard to wipe away the fluid covering my forehead and those blocking my views.
Stomach was pain like hell.
Head was like there's a huge stone inside, swinging here and there, knocking my skull.
I can only fill in all the spaces in the test paper, with anything that cross my mind at that moment.

If I wasn't work that hard before, I wont feel anything.
But this time, I really work for it, and failed to prove anything.
Thank you.

No comments: