Wednesday, June 2, 2010

x.e.s

It's only my 4th month in Melbourne, and my perspective towards things in life have changed so tremendously.

I'm so confused.

What is right?

What is wrong?

Or is there ever anything that is wrong?

SEX

I used to think that it changes things between people.

And I'm not sure if it's true, now.

The society tells me that sex is a fun pleasurable experience, that can be shared between two people. In a way, yes, it is baring yourself in a completely different way to someone.

If we're good friends, it's like camping, playing chess, or sharing problems together -- It's just enjoying a different aspect of each other.

So, why should it change anything?

Camping shared physical stimulation.
Playing chess is sharing intellectual stimulation.
Sharing problems is spiritual stimulation.

So, why is sex different?

The answer lies in the social stigma. It's just how people perceive it.

If neither perceives it wrongly, then why should it matter? Perhaps in certain crowds, don't cry it out from the roof -- and I really don't see what's wrong with it.

Cheers.

No comments: