Friday, June 18, 2010

Ugly People


Hello everyone (probably just a few of my beloved friends who read it, but anyway), it's been after some times since I've put in much effort to make my blog sounds interesting. I've been really busy with my exams, social life, shopping and such. It's been the best time of my life -- so far. And I really enjoy every moment of my life in this beautiful country.

Oh well, really, it would be perfect if this creepy little monster wasn't here. LOL.

I'm really impressed by how understanding the search engine of Google can be. I simply type in "ugly creature" and, POP! Here this sea pig is in the first page of the search result.

Picture say a thousand word. In this picture, it simply says everything.

Note: I'm insulting someone. I truly adore this sea pig animal. It's just so happened to have the same feature him.

His ugly features:

1. Small saggy eyes.
2. Ugly teethes.
3. Bad breath -- real bad.
4. Loser skinny body.
5. Ugly voice.
6. Disgusting Australian wannabe's accent.
7. Stingy and penurious. God even worse than my auntie who live in some small villages back in Malaysia.
8. Pathetic fashion sense.
7. A fag who claim himself to be straight. Wonder who's the one got fucked last time.

I'm talking about a person. Yes.

Till then, see ya everyone!

No comments: