Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hey you're broke stop buying


Another shopping day. Gosh when am I ever gonna stop spending and start earning?

It's really torturing when you have nothing to do but to shop. That's exactly what happened to me. I was going to get a part time job but as usual, I was too goofy to go in and talk to the manager.

And to kill the time, I ended up in Habour Town Shopping Complex with Elvin, as usual. We shop! A pair of jeans, 3 t-shirt. All in 2 hours. I guess I'm getting better in that -- which is worse, it means the cash flows faster.

Just for this week, I've spent more than Aud 500 on shits. I bought lotsa stuffs that I don't even realized I bought it. I bought Fossil watch, perfume, t-shirts, shirts, jeans, scarfs, shoes, jackets, sweaters... I really don't know what's wrong with me. I tend to shop when I'm in bad mood. And I bought shits. I hate myself.

And I'm going to join Fitness First. It's fucking expensive in Melbourne -- aud 20 for a week. I'm living as if I'm a rich spoiled child. I have high tea with my friends, I go for movie that are shits, I fine dining like crazy, and I thought I'm rich. Screw me. Let's see how am I gonna die next month.

Having said that, I love my bubble butt. :-P

No comments: