Saturday, March 14, 2009

Message

Ting: I saw M walking alone towards the bus. I'm going now!

Anderson: You can never resist him... Don't you?

Ting: I seriously can't resist him. Would you kindly help me?

Anderson: So all the no-longer-boyfriend-talk are craps huh? Wut you wan me to do? I dun have his number okay...

Ting: I mean it, But I can't help it. I just want you to help me get rid of him.

Anderson: Trust me, there's nothing you can do about it.. I cant help you in anyway.. u will hav to get rid of his influence by urself.. Or how you wan me to do?

Ting: Kill him.

Anderson: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ting: Don't laugh. This is a serious matter. Or at least maybe you could get his number?

Anderson: =.=

This is a message log between me and a friend who have a serious crush towards a guy. Love birds are always funny.

4 comments:

cendolpulut said...

That is so sweet. That M guy must be so lucky.

Anderson said...

yea yea, indeed he is.
I wonder how will be the ending for this fantastic love story.

cendolpulut said...

I'm guessing, Happily Never After?

Anderson said...

i think so too. and my instinct is proven to be all-time-god's-favourite.