Friday, February 20, 2009

Quick Updates

Recently I'm not into thingy like upload pictures into my blogs -- I used to take tons of pics, and randomly post some into my blogs-- I missed that time, but I really didnt take that much pics anymore: words seems to outweigh than pics more for me, the Anderson now.

However, due to the complaint of some my friend, friends and friends...Okay, here's some pics, I grabbed from my friends' blog, so don't complain anymore huh...*bite bite*

I think, I shall start with...pics before CNY. Oh ya, these are my new found buddies and me.=)
Teng2, Darren, Bin, Freda, and Lavinia...I have no idea how should I introduce them one after one to my reader(s), so...they are my Sabahan friends in short, getcha?
I

They complain that I occupied too much space in the pic...I can't help with my big head and naturally-borned-nature-to-seek-for-attention-gene...so, bear with it pls...>.<

Well, these are after the CNY, and I guess is during the 14th or sth of CNY...In Pyramid, which we go for a movie...and I was in hurry for clubbing that night, so didn't really get to spent much time with u guys. Bianne guys...=P





Anyway, we still get to have sort-of-dinner together in Canton-i that night( refering to the light condition in the pic, I suppose it is too early to be called "night").

And the most recent event is during the Valentine day, which we had our valentine buffer in Autrium Lounge, Sunway Resort Hotel. I missed the oysters (throu I don't really like it at the beginning) and cold-cold prawnsssss(which make me itchy for the whole night)!!!


Oh ya, the couple in the pic is Thomas and Lowena, i guess should be Sabahan too...



I think will be enuf for today's post. I'm getting more and more lazy now=P

No comments: