Friday, February 20, 2009

AnyRiskIFaceFiercelyGetHimApproachZenithalAndLiterallyIntelligentace

I think that you don't know my name.
And I think that you don't really realise my existance, too.

I know I will never get the chance to approach to you.
And I certainly know that I'm totally not the type of person you will ever put your eye on, too.

I feel excited for everyday, because of you.
And I feel energetic to make myself look better everday, because of you, too.

I will be totally blank when I see you around.
And I think I lost my direction and sense of feeling, except the feeling of loving you, too.

I feel jealous for everything you do with your closemates.
And I think that I am totally infactuated by you, too.

I never think that I will be such a love puppy.
But I think I am now, for you.

My dear.
My fantacy.

1 comment:

cendolpulut said...

I'm reading between the lines, and I see a miserable chap.