Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday, my beloved Friday...

Though I said that I have a what-the-eff-Math Test on friday early in my previous post before..it's still a good dae!!!

Well, it's mostly because I'm done with the appaling test, and it's the first time I didn't have the damn-i-can-do-it-better feeling after the test. Okay, I didn't say that I've done really any kind of superduperfantasticandexcellence job in the test -- the feather usually slipped away from my hat -- but at least, I felt all my volition and hardwork throughout the week had been paid off. And the feeling of doing well in the test -- I think I had long missed it, but it just came back this evening, roughly at about 1pm. Oh ya, it's on Friday.

After the Chinese New Year, I've been thinking of many things that happened to me last year. I knew that I can do better in the final of the last sem -- unfortunately, I screwed them out. I said that I study hard for the final -- but I knew that I wasn't really meant that. The determination to study hard and the implement of it just getting on a few days before the final. I think is 4 days.

4 days to study everything in the syllabus.

4 days to remember what I had study in the textbook.

4 days to understand everything that is important.

4 days to try to apply what's in the textbook into the exercise.

4 days to go through everything that is mentioned as tips from lecturer or other friends.

4 days to cover everything I have skipped and neglected for the whole sem.

Sounds ironic, right? As if I have the longest 4 days in the entire universe.
And for what I've done in the whole sem, I tried to offset them in 4 days??? Impossible -- at least for a not-so-genius-brained human being like Anderson.

And the story continues, as a normal story of a playful student regret for what he did after everything comes to and end for him. A bad end.

As the second season of his life -- as a university student begins, I guess this is the first sweetness that he finally tasted -- after all the notes making and question asking, completion of homework, pre-study before class, and study till late night in library. He knew he can keep it up, and I have faith in him, as long as his dream to get to fly to Australia is on.

I'm here, proudly announce that: I'm BACK.
And todaet -- Friday, is a good daet.
In Australian accent.

No comments: