Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moo Moo Year

Well well well...with all the new fats and oils being accumulated in my body -- and my face, as usual -- I now announce that Chinese New Year for Anderson is officially OVER.



For those who usually follow my blog before, u guys should know that this is going to be a querimony post, right???



Yes. It is. And it start right now.



I had ate non-stop ever since the day I stepped into my house door. Frankly speaking, I actually forgot how is it feel to be hungry -- is it suppose to be appear once in a while??? Anyway, I couldn't feel it these days -- and I definately miss it.

And for the second thing is, I missed my study for as long as I could remember. And for now, I'm currently struggling for my coming test this Friday...and u know what, I hate to be the last one, but it seems to be my usual position in class now. SUCKS.

Anyway, this coming weekend will be a nice one, as next week I won't have any exam or test or quiz or what-so-ever coming on...and IT'S GOING TO BE WILD!!! Anyone who has no date and don't mind to spend your precious time with me, CALL ME!!!

I'm ALL YOURS!

No comments: