Friday, April 23, 2010

This couldn't be any better.

Despite all the bad things -- technically, there's only 1, but anyway --happened to me, things started to looking good.

Even how bad I might appear to be, I have a strong hold on my religion -- Sokka Gakai. I pray every night, before I go to bed. Well, as a human being, I will sometimes be lazy as well. But I would say that most of the time, I do pray -- usually half an hour.

And it's a miracle. I really think that HE heard my prayer. All the bad thing just seems to be ending in a good way. Ever since the day I start to pray, I just happened to be so lucky-- I get what I wish for: health, studies, family, friends...all turn out to be what I wish for.

And I just want to express how gratitude I am. How humble I am. How satisfy I am.

To be with HIM.

And I will hold on to my promise: come out and do works for the community. I will try my best to share my stories -- my successes to each and everyone in the community. I will be on the first spot to do anything-- anything at all-- if the community needs me. I really will do.


No comments: