Saturday, April 24, 2010

I just want to be happy.

Really. It really doesn't mean anything with all your accuse. I can live with that.

After all, it's not like what you said to the rest and how they response to it, determining how should I feel. Ok maybe not. I am a bit hurt to see how they treat me. How negligible I am. But I'm fine with that. I have my own life --just I have to look for another group to be involved with.

This is the matter between me and you. So don't fucking relate others into this chaos. Even if you're a gay -- fucking be a MAN. Don't act like a pussy and fucking do what a bitch will do. Well, that's just so you. And I get it. You want to fight.

Which I don't. Can't you just get a life? Stop making those faces as if I'm the one who's hurting you: ask yourself what are you hiding from them. If you want justice, I can just spill it all out and let them judge it.

Well, that's never gonna happen, right? You're so happy with your faking. Just fucking live with all your lies and keep doing that until the day you're tired of all the dramas.

And I will just live my life. And continue to be:HAPPY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. somebody really got on your bad side... nice to see you're not jaded from it :D