Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No offense

But this is going to be an offensive post. Well what the heck? This is my blog and I have every right to write what I know and what I think I should let other to know.

It's totally nothing wrong with being in love.

I mean, it's human nature, right?

But it's so wrong, when you're pretending to be fallen in love, just to let other think that you ARE, or WILL fall in love with the same species of the ONE you're faking with.

Come on? A girl?

If that's some random girl that I have abso-fucking-lutely no idea of who the hell she is, I won't give it a damn. Do whatever you want. Fake as long as you can. Go on with your I'm-all-straight-and-darling look.

But she's my friend. And she seems to be serious with you.

Oh hell, if you're a GAY, don't mess with my friend. I don't fucking care how hard you've tried to be straight, if you are, you ARE. It's really disgusting to see how a guy who's dick is all fat and big when see a naked man in the movie, and out of the sudden he's all over the girl, suddenly oh-so-man but letting his dick all soft and small underneath his stinking underwear.

It's not the first time I loath this kind of behavior. I won't discriminate for who you are. But I will, when you are faking for who you are, and I can see that my friend is going to get hurt -- which I will not holding myself back.

Screw you.

No comments: