Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quick Updates

Just realized my last post was about 2 weeks ago. Okay, I feel bad for doing this. Just some really short and fast updates of what I've done in the days I've been missing.

1. Went to visit relatives and primary school classmates. FangYi and Elaine still cute, as usual.

2. Got my SACE result. That was really a torturing one. I was staying over in my granny's place --some where ulu-ulu in Gambang, Pahang -- which ultimately means that no Internet is available for me to get access to my result online. Then, I asked my friends to help me to check my result, and call me ASAP if the result is good ( TER over 90) , or else never bother to call me. Result was released at 6.30 am, and THANK GOD, I received phone call! Which means I can fly! Woohoo~~

3. Right after knowing that I am flying soon, I went to do my shopping in KL. Gosh, I've never afraid of stepping into shopping malls that much, until I did -- for a week full. Bought lots of clothings and shoes, almost --well, already did -- change my whole wardrobe. Can't wait to put them on in less than 2 months time. =P

4. Learnt some cooking. Steam chicken, fried vegetables, tomato rice, spaghetti...more to go.

5. Lazying around in home now.

No comments: