Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Songs

I think I am quite bias in terms of the singer choice of mine -- mostly are female.
But I can't help, their songs are more catchy than some male singers' songs available now (Since JT didn't release any of his hits lately).

Here you go:

JLo is making a big comeback with her latest single --Louboutins from her seventh studio album"Love?" that will be released in January 2010. This Latin hottie proved that what makes her a DiVa in the music industry, and I am so hooked to the music. (p/s: And I really think JLo looks undoubtedly gorgeous in Louboutins. Sorry, Jimmy Choo. )


I'm sure many of you already listen to this song. I love what's the song trying to tell us:
It's about playing Russian Roulette in a relationship. You take chances, you expose your heart. Sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't. In this song, the singer (which is Rihanna) says that she knows all of this, but she is still willing to take that chance.
Hmm, is this referring to her last relationship? Mm-mm.



The 1st runner up of the latest season of American Idol -- Adam Lambert has released his first debut album --For Your Entertainment. Without a question, Adam has an amazing voice and his own style. Although his performance during the AMA has received many complaints regarding the gay-kissing scene with a guitarist, this song itself is catchy and interesting -- just like the title : For Your Entertainment.


Needless for me to say anything more. Lady Gaga's Bad Romance should be no surprise to everyone who love Gaga. Again, she made a really impressive music video. But somehow, I kinda miss Lady Gaga in Just Dance or Poker Face -- her music videos these days need some time for me to digest. Too mind-blowing and I need to watch them again and again to get what's the message. Tiring sometimes tau??

No comments: