Thursday, December 3, 2009

l.a.z.y


I have to admit: I starts to hate gym.

When I was in college, going to gym was fun. It was sort of like an escape for me, from all the problems and pressure in the course. And so, I enjoy going to gym, work out like mad, and make myself all sweaty. That feels really good -- especially in the afternoon, when you can't avoid to get sweaty unless you hide yourself in the fridge. Sweating in this way is way healthier, too. Since then, I promise to myself I will continue to sign up for gym, when I am back to Ipoh.





Which I did.






And regretted, now.

Now, going to gym is a torture for me. The laziness has engulfed me completely. I feel so tired even just run on the trek mill for half an hour, with speed of 8kmph. Getting sweaty was another problem for me, as I was already so used to myself clean and smelling good. And what I did in the gym these days are basically pretending that I am so eager with the machines -- sit-up machine in particular, do about 20 repetitions, and lay down there for 20 minutes, continue with 1 set, and then lay down for another 20 minutes. And when the instructor spotted me, I will make the oh-I had-just-did-100-repetition face, and then he will look away. I don't hope the instructor to come to me and torture me again.



I know I am lazy.
But can't help. =(

No comments: