Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Killing me softly

Whenever I've come back to shah alam, I will be very moody, especially after some long holiday, I will feel so reluctant to go back to this CITY OF ROUNDABOUT, when passed the highway and turn into the road that have the sign of heading to Klang & Shah Alam, part of me will feel wanna bomb myself....why huh??

Okie, now I'll explain why I hate this place so much.

1. No internet connection in my house(sorry but i have to use this word, I dunwan get into any kind of trouble>.<) For me, no internet=no life...throu there some sort of so-called computer lab, but all kind of messenger, friendster, youtube....I really dunno why there's still so many students rushing to there....

2.No chinese food. I feel so bore with my food everyday, the lauk will be the same for 365days, and i slowly become a vegeterian when im here. Okay.....I will be slim down soon, good=.=

3.Whenever I wanna buy anything like shaver, I have to wait until weekends only can get it. Why? Cuz there's no any shops nearby, throu there's 1 kedai runcit here, but the things inside are like things in muzium....i wonder why there's still many people going there....people always miss old thing huh???Till now, my hu zi getting longer n longer, guess is time for me to comb them....

4.I have to do my own laundry, wash my own bottle, cook my own water, lipat my own clothes, make my own drinks in the morning, buy my own fruits. Gosh.....i really hope my mum is always be with me. I dun care what u all say, I am mummy's boy=( I love my mummy....

5.Everytime I feel wanna study, i cannot. Due to the peer pressure all around me. Dunno what's wrong with student here, they all damn clever n seems have no tension at all when comes to study thingy. I can only say: they are born to study, not me:-(

Okay fine, I guess I wont have tat much time to continue bebel...There's some pics during my cousin's weeding that I will upload it soon, stay tune^^

Btw, I'll ended up in Sunway area this weekend....Anyone who wanna ask me out, pls feel free to do so, wakakakakakakakakaka~~~~

No comments: